Winifred L Boal
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Hepatitis C virus infection among public safety workersThomas Hales
J Occup Environ Med 44:221-3. 2002
- Blood-borne pathogens among firefighters and emergency medical techniciansWinifred L Boal
National Institute of Occupational Safety, Cincinnati, OH 45226, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 9:236-47. 2005....
- The national study to prevent blood exposure in paramedics: exposure reportingWinifred L Boal
Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, OH 45226, USA
Am J Ind Med 51:213-22. 2008..This survey was conducted to provide national incidence rates and risk factors for exposure to blood among paramedics. The present analysis assesses reporting of exposures to employers...
- The national study to prevent blood exposure in paramedics: rates of exposure to bloodWinifred L Boal
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 83:191-9. 2010..The purpose of this analysis is to present incidence rates of exposure to blood among paramedics in the United States by selected variables and to compare all percutaneous exposure rates among different types of healthcare workers...
- Injuries and illnesses treated at the World Trade Center, 14 September-20 November 2001Kara R Perritt
Division of Safety Research, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 1095 Willowdale Road, M S 1808 Morgantown, WV 26505, USA
Prehosp Disaster Med 20:177-83. 2005..Patients included rescue and recovery workers, other responders, and some members of the general public...
- Blood exposure among paramedics: incidence rates from the national study to prevent blood exposure in paramedicsJack K Leiss
Constella Health Sciences, Constella Group, Inc, Durham, NC 27713, USA
Ann Epidemiol 16:720-5. 2006....
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) in an Illinois communityRobert M Park
Arch Environ Health 57:383; author reply 383. 2002