Eugenio D Beltran-Aguilar
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Oral health surveillance: past, present, and future challengesEugenio D Beltran-Aguilar
Division of Oral Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, MS F 10, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
J Public Health Dent 63:141-9. 2003..At the state and local level, however, we envision an integrated system of data collection as a constantly evolving process as new techniques are developed in response to new demands...
- Prevalence and trends in enamel fluorosis in the United States from the 1930s to the 1980sEugenio D Beltran-Aguilar
Division of Oral Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341 3724, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 133:157-65. 2002..The authors analyze these data and describe changes in the prevalence of enamel fluorosis since the 1930s, as reported by H. Trendley Dean...
- Surveillance for dental caries, dental sealants, tooth retention, edentulism, and enamel fluorosis--United States, 1988-1994 and 1999-2002Eugenio D Beltran-Aguilar
Division of Oral Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, CDC, USA
MMWR Surveill Summ 54:1-43. 2005..Exposure to fluoride throughout life is effective in preventing dental caries. This is the first CDC Surveillance Summary that addresses these conditions and practices...
- Overview and quality assurance for the oral health component of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 2009-2010Bruce A Dye
National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hyattsville, MD, USA
J Public Health Dent 74:248-56. 2014..During this period, intraoral assessments were conducted by dental hygienists...
- Trends in oral health status: United States, 1988-1994 and 1999-2004Bruce A Dye
National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U S Department of Health and Human Services, Hyattsville, Maryland 20782, USA
Vital Health Stat 11 . 2007..This report presents national estimates and trends for a variety of oral health status measures for persons aged 2 years and older by sociodemographic and smoking status since the late 1980s in the United States...
- Estimating prevalence and severity of caries in the mixed dentition: a comparison of two screening protocolsSusan O Griffin
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Oral Health, 4770 Buford Highway, MS F10, Chamblee, GA 30341 3717, USA
J Public Health Dent 64:14-9. 2004..We developed an alternative protocol (SENTINEL), which examined the 12 teeth at highest risk for caries and compared how it performed to SAFE and STD for surveillance and evaluation...