Danielle T Barradas
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Assessment of assisted reproductive technology use questions: Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System Survey, 2004Danielle T Barradas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Reproductive Health, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Public Health Rep 127:516-23. 2012..6 times. These PRAMS ART questions were revised in 2004. We compared prevalence estimates based on revised questions with counts from the National ART Surveillance System (NASS), the standard for describing ART prevalence...
- Medical home access among American Indian and Alaska Native children in 7 states: National Survey of Children's HealthDanielle T Barradas
Division of Reproductive Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway NE, MS K 22, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:S6-13. 2012..Future studies should further examine the intersection between insurance and IHS to determine if enhanced coordination is needed for this population, which is often served by multiple federally-funded health-related programs...
- Parental influences on youth television viewingDanielle T Barradas
Program in Nutrition and Health Sciences, Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Pediatr 151:369-73, 373.e1-4. 2007....
- Sickle cell disease and pregnancy outcomes: women of African descentWanda D Barfield
Division of Reproductive Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, CDC, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, USA
Am J Prev Med 38:S542-9. 2010..Many studies of adverse perinatal outcomes associated with SCD are limited by small samples or fail to consider important risk factors...
- Public support for street-scale urban design practices and policies to increase physical activitySusan A Carlson
Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Phys Act Health 8:S125-34. 2011..Street-scale urban design policies are recommended to increase physical activity in communities. Our purpose was to examine U.S. public support for local street-scale urban design features and policies...
- Is maternal food security a predictor of food and drink intake among toddlers in Oregon?Timothy J Cunningham
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Applied Sciences, Scientific Education and Professional Development Program Office, Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:339-46. 2012..Maternal food insecurity is associated with weekly intake of certain foods and drinks. Among toddlers, consumption of fewer vegetables and fruit, and more soda may help explain the link between food insecurity and poor health...
- Building leadership skills and promoting workforce development: evaluation data collected from public health professionals in the field of maternal and child healthCharlan D Kroelinger
Division of Reproductive Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:370-5. 2012....