V C dos Santos Antao
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Libby vermiculite exposure and risk of developing asbestos-related lung and pleural diseasesVinicius C Antao
Division of Health Studies, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Curr Opin Pulm Med 18:161-7. 2012..Here we review current research related to this issue...
- High-resolution CT in silicosis: correlation with radiographic findings and functional impairmentVinicius Cavalcanti dos Santos Antao
Pulmonary Division, Heart Institute InCor, HC, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Comput Assist Tomogr 29:350-6. 2005..To assess high-resolution computed tomography (HRCT) findings in silicosis and to better define the role of HRCT in early detection of parenchymal abnormalities in silica-exposed workers...
- Rapidly progressive coal workers' pneumoconiosis in the United States: geographic clustering and other factorsV C dos S Antao
Division of Respiratory Disease Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Morgantown, WV 26505, USA
Occup Environ Med 62:670-4. 2005....
- Asbestosis mortality in the USA: facts and predictionsV C dos Santos Antao
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
Occup Environ Med 66:335-8. 2009..Mortality trends in the USA show that deaths from asbestosis are increasing, while deaths related to other pneumoconiosis are declining...
- Respiratory protective equipment, mask use, and respiratory outcomes among World Trade Center rescue and recovery workersVinicius C Antao
Division of Health Studies, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registries, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Am J Ind Med 54:897-905. 2011..Serious respiratory illnesses have been reported among rescue/recovery workers (RRW) following the World Trade Center (WTC) attacks...