Affiliation: Center for Global Development
- Health technology assessments as a mechanism for increased value for money: recommendations to the Global FundYot Teerawattananon
Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program HITAP, Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health, 6th Floor, 6th Building, Tiwanon Rd, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
Global Health 9:35. 2013..Finally, it addresses the challenges facing the Global Fund in realizing the full potential of HTAs. ..
- Measuring government commitment to vaccinationAmanda Glassman
Center for Global Development, 1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Vaccine 31:B32-42. 2013..While noting the limitations of available data, we find that populous middle-income countries, which stand to gain tremendously from increased vaccination uptake, perform poorly in terms of their vaccination outcomes...
- Confronting the chronic disease burden in Latin America and the CaribbeanAmanda Glassman
Center for Global Development, Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:2142-8. 2010..They should help move the growing epidemic of chronic diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean to the forefront of health policy in the region...
- Planning and costing human resources for healthAmanda Glassman
Health Financing Task Force, Washington, DC, USA
Lancet 371:693-5. 2008
- Accounting for health spending in developing countriesDorota A Raciborska
Social Protection and Health Division, Inter American Development Bank in Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 27:1371-80. 2008..This paper offers a history of health spending measurement, describes alternative sources of data, and recommends improving international collaboration and advocacy with the private sector for the way forward...
- The efficacy of interventions to reduce adolescent childbearing in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic reviewKate McQueston
Program Coordinator of Global Health Policy, Center for Global Development, 1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20036
Stud Fam Plann 44:369-88. 2013....
- Bigger and better? Scaling up and innovation in health aidChristopher Lane
Global Economy and Development, Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:935-48. 2007..We find that there is considerable scope for improvement through consolidation, improvement of terms, and increased attention to the efficient allocation of the marginal dollar of aid...