Affiliation: Celgene Corporation
- Vorinostat in solid and hematologic malignanciesDavid Siegel
Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ, USA
J Hematol Oncol 2:31. 2009....
- A phase I multidose study of dacetuzumab (SGN-40; humanized anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody) in patients with multiple myelomaMohamad Hussein
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Haematologica 95:845-8. 2010..The observed safety profile suggested that dacetuzumab may be combined with other multiple myeloma therapies. Two combination trials are ongoing. Clinical trials gov identifier: NCT00079716...
- Clinical significance of cyclin D1, fibroblast growth factor receptor 3, and p53 immunohistochemistry in plasma cell myeloma treated with a thalidomide-based regimenTodd W Kelley
Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44120, USA
Hum Pathol 40:405-12. 2009..The findings suggest that a thalidomide-based regimen may overcome the poor prognosis associated with a cyclin D1-negative or fibroblast growth factor receptor 3-positive phenotype...
- Combination of rituximab and oral melphalan and prednisone in newly diagnosed multiple myelomaRachid Baz
Department of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders, Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland, OH, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 48:2338-44. 2007..The toxicity of the combination was overall manageable and consistent with what is generally noted with MP chemotherapy. The combination of rituximab to MP therapy did not result in improved response rate or event-free survival...
- The role of race, socioeconomic status, and distance traveled on the outcome of African-American patients with multiple myelomaRony M Abou-Jawde
Myeloma Research Program, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Haematologica 91:1410-3. 2006..In conclusion, socioeconomic status, distance traveled and race did not affect outcomes of MM patients treated at a specialized myeloma center...
- A review of the history, properties, and use of the immunomodulatory compound lenalidomideJerome B Zeldis
Celgene Corporation, Summit, New Jersey, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1222:76-82. 2011..Several early-stage studies are exploring lenalidomide alone and in combination across different hematological malignancies, solid tumors, and immune-related disorders...
- CS1, a potential new therapeutic antibody target for the treatment of multiple myelomaEric D Hsi
Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:2775-84. 2008....
- Efficacy and safety results with the combination therapy of arsenic trioxide, dexamethasone, and ascorbic acid in multiple myeloma patients: a phase 2 trialRony M Abou-Jawde
Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Multiple Myeloma Program, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Med Oncol 23:263-72. 2006..CONCLUSIONS: This study showed the clinical efficacy and tolerability of the combination of arsenic trioxide, dexamethasone, and ascorbic acid. Further study is warranted...
- Immunohistochemical analysis identifies two cyclin D1+ subsets of plasma cell myeloma, each associated with favorable survivalJames R Cook
Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 125:615-24. 2006..005). This report shows for the first time that cyclin D1 immunohistochemical analysis can provide prognostic information in plasma cell myeloma...
- Phase I trial of continuous infusion recombinant human interleukin-4 in patients with cancerNavneet S Majhail
Department of Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Invest New Drugs 22:421-6. 2004..None of the enrolled patients had an objective response to treatment with continuous infusion rhuIL-4. CONCLUSIONS: A five-day continuous infusion of rhuIL-4 given biweekly is well tolerated with a MTD of 2.0 microg/kg/day...