Affiliation: Celera Genomics
- Enzyme activity--it's all about imageAmos Baruch
Department of Chemical Proteomics, Celera Genomics, 180 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Trends Cell Biol 14:29-35. 2004..Such technologies have the potential to be integrated into drug-development programs to facilitate both the functional validation of pharmaceutical targets and the treatment of human disease...
- Development of activity-based probes for trypsin-family serine proteasesZhengying Pan
Celera Genomics, 180 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 16:2882-5. 2006..We present here the application of multiple probes in enzyme activity profiling of intact mast cells, a type of inflammatory cell implicated in allergy and autoimmune diseases...
- Generation of ligand-receptor alliances by "SEA" module-mediated cleavage of membrane-associated mucin proteinsDaniel H Wreschner
Department of Cell Research and Immunology, George S Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv 69978, Israel
Protein Sci 11:698-706. 2002..It could well lead to the rational design and identification of molecules that, by binding to one of the cleaved partners, will act either as agonists or antagonists, alter signal transduction and, hence, cellular behavior...
- Chemical approaches for functionally probing the proteomeDoron Greenbaum
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 1:60-8. 2002..Ultimately, this technology allows the rapid identification of potential drug targets and small molecule lead compounds targeted to them...
- A novel protein derived from the MUC1 gene by alternative splicing and frameshiftingFiana Levitin
Department of Cell Research and Immunology, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv 69978, Israel
J Biol Chem 280:10655-63. 2005....
- A major role for proteolytic activity and proteinase-activated receptor-2 in the pathogenesis of infectious colitisKristina K Hansen
Proteinases and Inflammation Network, Mucosal Inflammation Research Group, Department of Pharmacology, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 4N1
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:8363-8. 2005..rodentium-induced inflammation. These data point to an important role for both pathogen-induced host serine proteinases and PAR2 in the setting of infectious colitis...
- Applications for chemical probes of proteolytic activityMatthew Bogyo
Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Curr Protoc Protein Sci . 2004....