Affiliation: Cedarville University School of Nursing
- Whatever happened to the clinical DNP?Karen Roush
Karen Roush is AJN s clinical managing editor Contact author The author has disclosed no potential conflicts of interest, financial or otherwise
Am J Nurs 114:11. 2014..Are current doctor of nursing practice programs a good fit for NPs in direct patient care? ..
- A grassroots movement sounds the callKaren Roush
Karen Roush, MS, RN, FNP c, AJN Clinical Managing Editor, E mail
Am J Nurs 113:7. 2013..It's time to end violence against girls and women...
- Reflections: waiting for KimberlyKaren Roush
Am J Nurs 107:88. 2007
- The NTI Report. The real power of nursesKaren Roush
Am J Nurs 107:73. 2007
- Managing menopausal symptomsKaren Roush
New York University College of Nursing, New York City, NY, USA
Am J Nurs 112:28-35; quiz 46, 36. 2012..This article reviews the literature on causes and treatments. This is part three of a four-part series on postmenopausal health...
- A nurse with dystonia chooses DBSBeka Serdans
Am J Nurs 105:54-9. 2005
- Preventing flu outbreaksKaren Roush
Am J Nurs 105:30-2. 2005
- Steven: I still wonder if I failed youKaren Roush
Am J Nurs 106:39. 2006