Erica T Wang
Affiliation: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Phenotypic comparison of Caucasian and Asian women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a cross-sectional studyErica T Wang
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
Fertil Steril 100:214-8. 2013..To determine whether manifestations of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), particularly androgen excess, differ between Caucasian and Asian women in the San Francisco Bay Area...
- Polycystic ovary syndrome is associated with higher left ventricular mass index: the CARDIA women's studyErica T Wang
Department of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:4656-62. 2012..The aim of the study was to determine whether young women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have evidence of early structural changes in echocardiographic parameters as a measurement of cardiovascular risk...
- Birth weight and childhood growth in daughters of women with irregular menstrual cyclesErica T Wang
Cedars Sinai Medical Center, 8635 W, 3rd Street 160W, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Gynecol Endocrinol 29:615-8. 2013..We conclude that daughters of obese women with irregular MC, in particular, had significantly lower BW compared to daughters of women with regular MC, which did not persist over five years of follow-up...
- Menstrual irregularity and cardiovascular mortalityErica T Wang
Center for Research on Women s and Children s Health, Public Health Institute, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E114-8. 2011..However, there are limited prospective studies confirming the link between polycystic ovary syndrome and cardiovascular mortality...
- Asian ethnicity and fecundability in women with spontaneous conceptionsErica T Wang
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, California 94115 0916, USA
Fertil Steril 95:2769-71. 2011..Asian women do not have decreased fecundability compared with Caucasian women when assessing time to pregnancy in spontaneous conceptions...
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and risk for long-term diabetes and dyslipidemiaErica T Wang
UCSF Women s Health Clinical Research Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:6-13. 2011....