W I Schievink
Affiliation: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Spontaneous intracranial hypotension mimicking aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhageW I Schievink
Cedars Sinai Neurosurgical Institute, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
Neurosurgery 48:513-6; discussion 516-7. 2001..We report a group of patients with thunderclap headaches as the initial manifestation of spontaneous intracranial hypotension caused by a spinal cerebrospinal fluid leak...
- Intracranial hypotension without meningeal enhancement on magnetic resonance imaging. Case reportW I Schievink
Neurosurgical Institute and Imaging Medical Group, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
J Neurosurg 92:475-7. 2000..The patient recovered well from the surgery, with complete resolution of his headaches. The absence of meningeal enhancement on MR imaging does not exclude a diagnosis of symptomatic intracranial hypotension...
- Origin of pretruncal nonaneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: ruptured vein, perforating artery, or intramural hematoma?W I Schievink
Cedars Sinai Neurosurgical Institute, Los Angeles, Calif 90048, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 75:1169-73. 2000....
- Anaphylactic reactions to fibrin sealant injection for spontaneous spinal CSF leaksW I Schievink
The Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, 8631 West Third Street, Suite 800E, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Neurology 70:885-7. 2008
- Diagnostic criteria for spontaneous spinal CSF leaks and intracranial hypotensionW I Schievink
Department of Neurosurgery, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:853-6. 2008..Comprehensive diagnostic criteria encompassing the varied clinical and radiographic manifestations of spontaneous intracranial hypotension are not available. Therefore, we propose a new set of diagnostic criteria...