Stephanie E Meyer
Affiliation: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- A prospective high-risk study of the association among maternal negativity, apparent frontal lobe dysfunction, and the development of bipolar disorderStephanie E Meyer
Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, MN, USA
Dev Psychopathol 18:573-89. 2006..Findings are discussed from the perspective of a vulnerability-stress model. In addition, the authors consider the possibility that maternal negativity and offspring impairment on the WCST may be reflective of a common heritable trait...
- Long-term outcomes of youth who manifested the CBCL-Pediatric Bipolar Disorder phenotype during childhood and/or adolescenceStephanie E Meyer
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, United States
J Affect Disord 113:227-35. 2009..The present authors examined diagnostic and functional trajectories of individuals with the CBCL-PBD profile from early childhood through young adulthood using data from a longitudinal high-risk study...
- A prospective study of the association among impaired executive functioning, childhood attentional problems, and the development of bipolar disorderStephanie E Meyer
University of Minnesota, USA
Dev Psychopathol 16:461-76. 2004..Early attentional problems that preceded unipolar depression or no mood disorder were not associated with executive dysfunction...
- The psychosis prodrome in adolescent patients viewed through the lens of DSM-IVStephanie E Meyer
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, University of California Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:434-51. 2005..However, the array of symptomatology in these patients is broad and has not yet been systematically characterized using established diagnostic and assessment tools...
- Maternal and environmental factors influence the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis response to corticotropin-releasing hormone infusion in offspring of mothers with or without mood disordersDonna S Ronsaville
NIMH, Bethesda, MD 20892 1277, USA
Dev Psychopathol 18:173-94. 2006..Our results add to the growing body of literature showing the influence of maternal characteristics and environmental factors on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis patterns in children...
- Phenomenology and diagnosis of bipolar disorder in children, adolescents, and adults: complexities and developmental issuesGabrielle A Carlson
State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY 11794 8790, USA
Dev Psychopathol 18:939-69. 2006....
- The natural history of male mental health: health and religious involvementGeorge Vaillant
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School Boston, MA, USA
Soc Sci Med 66:221-31. 2008..quot; If these findings can be generalized, they suggest that religious involvement may exert the greatest mental health benefits on people with the fewest alternative social and personal resources...