Jeff E Borenstein
Affiliation: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Physician-pharmacist comanagement of hypertension: a randomized, comparative trialJeff E Borenstein
Department of Medicine, Cedars Sinai Health System, Beverly Hills, California 90212, USA
Pharmacotherapy 23:209-16. 2003....
- Using the daily record of severity of problems as a screening instrument for premenstrual syndromeJeff E Borenstein
Departments of Medicine and Health Services Research, Cedars Sinai Health System and the UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Obstet Gynecol 109:1068-75. 2007..To assess symptom ratings on the first day of menses to identify women at high risk of clinically significant premenstrual syndrome (PMS) who should undergo further evaluation...
- Differences in symptom scores and health outcomes in premenstrual syndromeJeff E Borenstein
Department of Medicine, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and the UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:1139-44. 2007....
- Early recognition of risk factors for adverse outcomes during hospitalization among Medicare patients: a prospective cohort studyJeff Borenstein
Applied Health Services Research, Cedars Sinai Health System, 8700 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
BMC Geriatr 13:72. 2013..We sought to identify patient characteristics associated with adverse events that are present early in a hospital stay...
- Evaluating the criteria used for identification of PMSBonnie B Dean
Cerner Health Insights, Beverly Hills, California 90212, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 15:546-55. 2006....
- Health and economic impact of the premenstrual syndromeJeff E Borenstein
Department of Medicine and Health Services Research, Cedars Sinai Health System, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA
J Reprod Med 48:515-24. 2003..To explore the effect of the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) on health-related quality of life, health care utilization and occupational functioning...
- A prospective assessment investigating the relationship between work productivity and impairment with premenstrual syndromeBonnie B Dean
Cerner Health Insights, Beverly Hills, California, USA
J Occup Environ Med 46:649-56. 2004..Results indicate that PMS leads to substantial im in normal daily activities and occupational productivity and significantly increased work absenteeism...
- Can change in high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels reduce cardiovascular risk?Bonnie B Dean
Zynx Health, Inc, a Cerner Company, Beverly Hills, Calif 90212, USA
Am Heart J 147:966-76. 2004..Our objective was to explore the degree to which high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) level changes explain cardiovascular risk reduction...