- High-risk drinking among college fraternity members: a national perspectiveBarry D Caudill
Center for Studies on Alcohol, Westat, Rockville, MD 20882, USA
J Am Coll Health 55:141-55. 2006..All 6 preselected demographic attributes of members and 2 chapter characteristics were significantly related to the drinking behaviors and levels of risk, identifying possible targets for preventive interventions...
- Avoiding DWI Among Bar-room Drinkers: Strategies and PredictorsBarry D Caudill
Center for Studies on Alcohol, Westat, Rockville, MD, USA
Subst Abuse 4:35-51. 2010..Similarly, marital status, age, gender, and location influenced the odds of avoidance behaviors. Interventions should be strategically tailored to exploit or counter drinker predilections among avoidance options...
- Alcohol risk-reduction skills training in a national fraternity: a randomized intervention trial with longitudinal intent-to-treat analysisBarry D Caudill
Center for Studies on Alcohol, Westat, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 68:399-409. 2007....
- Examining the effects of a national alcohol-free fraternity housing policyScott B Crosse
Substance Abuse Research Group, Westat, Rockville, MD, USA
J Prim Prev 27:477-95. 2006..FH members reported that the policy was implemented moderately well; however, it may have shifted alcohol use from fraternity housing to other settings...
- ALCOHOL RISK PREVENTION IN A NATIONAL FRATERNITYBARRY CAUDILL; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- Drinking Contexts and DWI: Implications for PreventionBARRY CAUDILL; Fiscal Year: 2004..A panel of national experts will be used to help refine the study design and tie findings to the development of future innovations in DWI and RID prevention. ..