- Use of liver function tests to predict the magnitude of an outbreak of hepatitis ALouisa Castrodale
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Applied Public Health Training, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Infect Dis 35:91-2. 2002..The results of liver function tests allowed local and state public health professionals in Alaska to accurately predict the magnitude of an outbreak of hepatitis A...
- Sharing milk but not messages: campylobacteriosis associated with consumption of raw milk from a cow-share program in alaska, 2011L J Castrodale
Section of Epidemiology, Alaska Division of Public Health, 3601 C Street, Suite 540, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, USA
J Food Prot 76:744-7. 2013....
- Hospitalizations resulting from dog bite injuries -- Alaska, 1991-2002Louisa Castrodale
Alaska Section of Epidemiology, Division of Public Health, Anchorage, Alaska 99503, USA
Int J Circumpolar Health 66:320-7. 2007..While these data are skewed in severity, describing the epidemiology of dog bite injuries that resulted in hospitalization can suggest the overall community burden of these injuries...
- Rabies in a puppy imported from India to the USA, March 2007L Castrodale
Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
Zoonoses Public Health 55:427-30. 2008....
- Use of rabies postexposure prophylaxis supplied by the Alaska Section of Epidemiology, Alaska, 2002-2007Louisa Castrodale
Alaska Section of Epidemiology, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
Public Health Rep 124:262-6. 2009..The aim of this study was to summarize the Alaska experience in centralizing distribution of rabies postexposure prophylaxis (PEP)...
- General public health considerations for responding to animal hoarding casesLouisa Castrodale
Alaska Division of Public Health, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
J Environ Health 72:14-8; quiz 32. 2010..Some general public health considerations and associated recommendations for personal protective equipment use are presented that apply to all cases, however...
- Detection of immunoglobulin M antibody to hepatitis A virus in Alaska residents without other evidence of hepatitisLouisa Castrodale
Division of Public Health, Alaska Section of Epidemiology, Anchorage, AK 99524 0249, USA
Clin Infect Dis 41:e86-8. 2005..No single testing platform or kit was used. Health care providers should restrict serologic testing for hepatitis A to patients with clinical or epidemiologic indications...
- Invasive early-onset neonatal group B streptococcal cases--Alaska, 2000-2004Louisa Castrodale
Alaska Division of Public Health, P O Box 240249, 3601 C St, Suite 540, Anchorage, Alaska 99524 0249, USA
Matern Child Health J 11:91-5. 2007....