Basem M William
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Phase I/II study of bortezomib-BEAM and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for relapsed indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma, transformed, or mantle cell lymphomaBasem M William
Division of Oncology Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:536-42. 2014..Determining relative efficacy of V-BEAM compared to BEAM would require a randomized trial...
- Impact of conditioning regimen on outcome of 2-year disease-free survivors of autologous stem cell transplantation for Hodgkin lymphomaBasem M William
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Oncology Hematology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 13:417-23. 2013..No prospective trials have compared the effect of different conditioning regimens on outcomes...
- International analysis of the frequency and outcomes of NK/T-cell lymphomasBasem M William
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Hematology, University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, 11100 Euclid Ave LKS 5079, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 26:23-32. 2013..This review aims to describe the difference in frequency and outcomes for various subtypes of PTCL based on these studies...
- Advances in conditioning regimens for older adults undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplantation to treat hematologic malignanciesBasem M William
Department of Medicine Division of Hematology and Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant Program, University Hospitals Seidman Center and Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
Drugs Aging 30:373-81. 2013..Here we review the current results of SCT in elderly patients, focusing on the role of RIC, and using myeloid diseases as the model for discussion...
- I-131 tositumomabBasem M William
Oncology Hematology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 7680 USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 10:1271-8. 2010..I-131 tositumomab is a radiommunoconjugate of (131)I and the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody tositumomab. It is one of two available radioimmunoconjugates for the treatment of recurrent, refractory, or transformed FL...
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma in a patient with CREST syndromeBasem M William
University of Nebraska Medical Center and Omaha Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska 68198 7680, USA
Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Ther 4:132-5. 2011..To our knowledge, there are no reports of a small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) in association with limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis with classic features of the CREST syndrome...