LANCE T VERNON
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Effect of Nadir CD4+ T cell count on clinical measures of periodontal disease in HIV+ adults before and during immune reconstitution on HAARTLANCE T VERNON
Department of Biological Sciences, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e76986. 2013..The contribution of HIV-infection to periodontal disease (PD) is poorly understood. We proposed that immunological markers would be associated with improved clinical measures of PD...
- A prospective cohort study of periodontal disease measures and cardiovascular disease markers in HIV-infected adultsLANCE T VERNON
Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Department of Biological Sciences, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 4905, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:1157-66. 2011..In the context of HIV infection, PD may contribute to CVD risk. Intervention studies treating PD may help clarify this association...
- Characterizing traditionally defined periodontal disease in HIV+ adultsLANCE T VERNON
Department of Biological Sciences, Case Western Reserve University CWRU, School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106 4905, USA
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 37:427-37. 2009..Inconsistent methodological approaches may have resulted in the underestimation of traditionally-defined PD in HIV+ individuals...
- The feasibility, acceptance, and key features of a prevention-focused oral health education program for HIV+ adultsLANCE T VERNON
a Department of Biological Sciences, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
AIDS Care 26:763-8. 2014..We describe a holistic clinical behavior change approach that may provide a helpful framework when creating more rigorously designed IMB-informed studies on this topic...
- Oral Link to Vascular Disease in a HIV-1 CohortLANCE VERNON; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..