- Suture-related keratitis following cataract surgery caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusAhmad B Tarabishy
Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 4:179-82. 2010..Three days later, the ulcer had perforated and an emergent corneal patch graft was performed. To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of suture-related MRSA keratitis after uncomplicated clear corneal cataract surgery...
- Ocular complications associated with the use of cosmetic contact lenses from unlicensed vendorsThomas L Steinemann
Division of Ophthalmology, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
Eye Contact Lens 29:196-200. 2003..To call attention to the unauthorized sale of cosmetic contact lenses, resulting in ocular complications. DESIGN Observational case report...
- Over-the-counter decorative contact lenses: Cosmetic or Medical Devices? A Case SeriesThomas L Steinemann
Divisions of Ophthalmology, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH 44109, USA
Eye Contact Lens 31:194-200. 2005....
- Short-acting peribulbar anesthesia with 2-chloroprocaineThomas L Steinemann
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR, USA
J Cataract Refract Surg 28:195-6. 2002..At subsequent examinations, the visual acuity was 20/200 and the graft was clear despite a congenital macular scar...
- Tinted sports performance lenses: "will everyone please play by the rules?"Thomas L Steinemann
Eye Contact Lens 32:63-4. 2006