David E Riley
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Reversible transvestic fetishism in a man with Parkinson's disease treated with selegilineDavid E Riley
Department of Neurology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Clin Neuropharmacol 25:234-7. 2002..A biologic basis for transvestism, and paraphilias in general, is not known. Rare clues emerge from cases similar to this one...
- A 13-year-old boy with cognitive impairment, retinoblastoma, and Wilson diseaseD Riley
Department of Neurology, University Hospitals of Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Neurology 57:141-3. 2001....
- Autonomic nervous system testing may not distinguish multiple system atrophy from Parkinson's diseaseD E Riley
Department of Neurology, University Hospitals of Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 1100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74:56-60. 2003....
- Clinically deployable Kinesia technology for automated tremor assessmentJoseph P Giuffrida
Division of Movement Disorders, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc, Cleveland, Ohio 44103, USA
Mov Disord 24:723-30. 2009..90), and kinetic tremor (r(2) = 0.69). The quantitative features were used to develop a mathematical model that predicted tremor severity scores for new data with low errors. Finally, PD subjects indicated high clinical acceptance...
- Distinguishing progressive supranuclear palsy from other forms of Parkinson's disease: evaluation of new signsSandra Kuniyoshi
Department of Neurology, Case Western University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 956:484-6. 2002
- Patient selection and assessment recommendations for deep brain stimulation in Tourette syndromeDavid E Riley
Mov Disord 22:1366; author reply 1367-8. 2007