Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Minnes S, Min M, Short E, Wu M, Lang A, Yoon S, et al. Executive function in children with prenatal cocaine exposure (12-15years). Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2016;57:79-86 pubmed publisher..Early assessment and remediation of these weaknesses in girls may improve school performance and behavior associated with poor EF. ..
- Min M, Minnes S, Kim J, Yoon M, Singer L. Individual assets and problem behaviors in at-risk adolescents: A longitudinal cross-lagged analysis. J Adolesc. 2018;64:52-61 pubmed publisher..Continued studies into adulthood will uncover how individual assets and problem behaviors in childhood and adolescence may affect social and vocational adjustment in this high risk population. ..
- Singer L, Moore D, Min M, Goodwin J, Turner J, Fulton S, et al. Motor delays in MDMA (ecstasy) exposed infants persist to 2 years. Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2016;54:22-8 pubmed publisher..Women of child bearing age should be cautioned about the use of MDMA and MDMA-exposed infants should be screened for motor delays and possible intervention. ..
- Min M, Minnes S, Lang A, Albert J, Kim J, Singer L. Pathways to adolescent sexual risk behaviors: Effects of prenatal cocaine exposure. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016;161:284-91 pubmed publisher..Prenatal cocaine exposure was related to more engagement in sexual risk behaviors, suggesting the importance of reducing substance use among pregnant women as a means of prevention of offspring substance use and sexual risk behavior. ..
- Min M, Minnes S, Kim J, Yoon M, Singer L. Association of prenatal cocaine exposure, childhood maltreatment, and responses to stress in adolescence. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2017;177:93-100 pubmed publisher..Continued studies into adulthood will elucidate how coping and involuntary stress responses affect social, vocational, and behavioral adjustment. ..