Victoria A Miller
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Clinician-parent communication during informed consent for pediatric leukemia trialsVictoria A Miller
Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University, 11220 Bellflower Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 30:219-29. 2005....
- Children's competence for assent and consent: a review of empirical findingsVictoria A Miller
Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106 7123, USA
Ethics Behav 14:255-95. 2004....
- Decision-making competence and adherence to treatment in adolescents with diabetesVictoria A Miller
Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 32:178-88. 2007..We hypothesized that adolescent decision-making competence would mediate the relationship between parent-adolescent communication and adherence to treatment...
- Discrepancies between mother and adolescent perceptions of diabetes-related decision-making autonomy and their relationship to diabetes-related conflict and adherence to treatmentVictoria A Miller
Case Western Reserve University, Department of Psychology, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 28:265-74. 2003..To document the relationship between discrepancies in mother and adolescent perceptions of diabetes-related decision-making autonomy, diabetes-related conflict, and regimen adherence...
- A developmental approach to child assent for nontherapeutic researchVictoria A Miller
Center for Research Integrity, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Pediatr 149:S25-30. 2006....
- Moving beyond the consent document in research on informed consentVictoria A Miller
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:396-7. 2005
- Parent-child agreement regarding children's acute stress: the role of parent acute stress reactionsNancy Kassam-Adams
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:1485-93. 2006..We examined parent-child agreement regarding child acute stress disorder (ASD) and the relationship between parent ASD symptoms and parent ratings of child ASD...