Molly M McNett
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- The prevalence, treatment and outcomes of agitation among patients with brain injury admitted to acute care unitsMolly McNett
Metrohealth Medical Centre, Cleveland, OH 44109, USA
Brain Inj 26:1155-62. 2012..Much research on TBI agitation has been conducted in intensive care or rehabilitation settings. This study aimed to identify agitation prevalence, treatment and outcomes among patients with TBI on acute care wards...
- Judgments of critical care nurses about risk for secondary brain injuryMolly McNett
Department of Nursing Research, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44109, USA
Am J Crit Care 19:250-60. 2010..Intensive care unit nurses have an integral role in preventing secondary brain injury; however, little is known about factors that influence nurses' judgments about risk for secondary brain injury...
- Intensive care unit nurse characteristics impacting judgments about secondary brain injuryMolly McNett
Department of Nursing, Nursing Business Office, MetroHealth Medical Center, 2500 MetroHealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44116, USA
Dimens Crit Care Nurs 28:182-8. 2009..Understanding the role of nurse characteristics is important in future educational and research efforts aimed at evidence-based management of secondary brain injury...
- Nursing interventions for critically ill traumatic brain injury patientsMolly M McNett
MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Neurosci Nurs 42:71-7; quiz 78-9. 2010..Findings from this study provide evidence of the multifaceted role of the neuroscience ICU nurse caring for TBI patients and can be used in future research investigating the impact of nursing interventions on patient outcomes...
- The pupillary response in traumatic brain injury: a guide for trauma nursesAndea Adoni
Cleveland Metro LifeFlight, MetroHealth Medical Center, OH 44109, USA
J Trauma Nurs 14:191-6; quiz 197-8. 2007..A case study is provided to illustrate the application of this information among patients with TBI...
- A review of the predictive ability of Glasgow Coma Scale scores in head-injured patientsMolly McNett
Kent State University, Kent, OH, USA
J Neurosci Nurs 39:68-75. 2007....