Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- DeltaMGMT-transduced bone marrow infusion increases tolerance to O6-benzylguanine and 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea and allows intensive therapy of 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea-resistant human colon cancer xenograftsO N Koc
Division of Hematology Oncology and the Ireland Cancer Center of University Hospitals of Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University, OH 44106, USA
Hum Gene Ther 10:1021-30. 1999....
- Human long-term culture initiating cells are sensitive to benzylguanine and 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea and protected after mutant (G156A) methylguanine methyltransferase gene transferO N Koc
Division of Hematology Oncology, Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals Ireland Cancer Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 6:340-8. 1999....
- Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells remain host-derived despite successful hematopoietic engraftment after allogeneic transplantation in patients with lysosomal and peroxisomal storage diseasesO N Koc
Department of Medicine, University of Hospitals of Cleveland, OH, USA
Exp Hematol 27:1675-81. 1999..Whether culture expanded normal MSCs can be successfully transplanted into patients with storage diseases and provide therapeutic benefit needs to be determined...
- Rapid hematopoietic recovery after coinfusion of autologous-blood stem cells and culture-expanded marrow mesenchymal stem cells in advanced breast cancer patients receiving high-dose chemotherapyO N Koc
Departments of Medicine and Biology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Clin Oncol 18:307-16. 2000....
- Randomized cross-over trial of progenitor-cell mobilization: high-dose cyclophosphamide plus granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) versus granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor plus G-CSFO N Koc
Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
J Clin Oncol 18:1824-30. 2000....
- The surface adhesion molecule CXCR4 stimulates mesenchymal stem cell migration to stromal cell-derived factor-1 in vitro but does not decrease apoptosis under serum deprivationShyam Bhakta
Division of Cardiology, Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44106 5038, USA
Cardiovasc Revasc Med 7:19-24. 2006..To optimize the migration and survival of human MSCs, we expressed the CXCR4 gene in these cells using retroviral transduction...