Craig A Hodges
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Infertility in females with cystic fibrosis is multifactorial: evidence from mouse modelsCraig A Hodges
Department of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve School of Medicine and Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Endocrinology 149:2790-7. 2008..If so, CFTR may also play an important role in normal female fertility within the general population...
- Cystic fibrosis growth retardation is not correlated with loss of Cftr in the intestinal epitheliumCraig A Hodges
Department of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 4948, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 301:G528-36. 2011..These results indicate that absence of Cftr in the intestinal epithelium is an important contributor to the intestinal obstruction phenotype in CF but does not correlate with the observed growth reduction in CF...
- Generation of a conditional null allele for Cftr in miceCraig A Hodges
Department of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Genesis 46:546-52. 2008..Mice containing the conditional null Cftr allele will be useful in future studies to understand the role of Cftr in specific tissues and developmental time points and lead to a better understanding of CF disease...
- Analyzing complex traits with congenic strainsHaifeng Shao
Department of Genetics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Mamm Genome 21:276-86. 2010..Sequential analysis rigorously resolved phenotypic heterogeneity among strains in the congenic panels and found QTLs that other methods failed to detect...
- The use of mouse chromosome substitution strains to investigate the genetic regulation of pubertal timingBrandon M Nathan
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44106, United States
Mol Cell Endocrinol 254:103-8. 2006..Within this review, we discuss the use and advantages of chromosome substitution strains in the investigation of factors that regulate the timing of the onset of puberty...
- A quantitative trait locus on chromosome 6 regulates the onset of puberty in miceBrandon M Nathan
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, University Hospitals of Cleveland, 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Endocrinology 147:5132-8. 2006..These findings represent an important advancement toward identification of novel factors that regulate maturation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis and determine the timing of puberty...
- Defective sister-chromatid cohesion, aneuploidy and cancer predisposition in a mouse model of type II Rothmund-Thomson syndromeMichael B Mann
Department of Genetics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Hum Mol Genet 14:813-25. 2005....