S J Berger
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Green tea constituent (--)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits topoisomerase I activity in human colon carcinoma cellsS J Berger
Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 288:101-5. 2001..The possible role of EGCG as a chemotherapeutic agent needs to be investigated...
- Hypersensitivity to DNA cross-linking agents associated with up-regulation of glucose-regulated stress protein GRP78S Chatterjee
Department of Medicine, and Cancer Research Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 4937, USA
Cancer Res 57:5112-6. 1997....
- Effect of inhibitors of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase on the induction of GRP78 and subsequent development of resistance to etoposideS Chatterjee
Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 4937
Cancer Res 55:868-73. 1995....
- Pyridine nucleotide analog interference with metabolic processes in mitogen-stimulated human T lymphocytesS J Berger
Department of Medicine, R L Ireland Cancer Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Exp Cell Res 173:379-87. 1987..The alterations in pyridine nucleotide metabolism resulting from treatment with these nicotinamide analogs can produce drastic and diverse alterations in pathways of glucose utilization and energy generation...
- Increased sensitivity of human colon cancer cells to DNA cross-linking agents after GRP78 up-regulationC A Belfi
Division of Hematology Oncology, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, 44106 4937, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 257:361-8. 1999..This sensitization occurred in three different tumor cell lines, each bearing a separate genetic defect associated with altered sensitivity...