Michael R Anderson
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Update on pediatric acute respiratory distress syndromeMichael R Anderson
Division of Pediatric Pharmacology and Critical Care, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Respir Care 48:261-76; discussion 276-8. 2003..The prognosis of children suffering pediatric ARDS is examined with a look toward areas of potential future intervention in this often deadly disease...
- Practice of pediatric critical care medicine: results of the Future of Pediatric Education II survey of sections projectMichael R Anderson
Division of Pediatric Pharmacology and Critical Care, Rainbow Babies and Children s Hospital, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 4:412-7. 2003..To summarize the demographics and practice patterns of the current pediatric critical care workforce and to identify the key workforce issues that may affect the delivery of pediatric critical care services in the future...
- The pediatric subspecialty workforce: public policy and forces for changeEthan Alexander Jewett
Division of Graduate Medical Education and Pediatric Workforce, American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007, USA
Pediatrics 116:1192-202. 2005....
- Nondiscrimination in pediatric health careMichael R Anderson
Pediatrics 120:922-3. 2007..It addresses both pediatricians who provide health care and the infants, children, adolescents, and young adults whom they serve...
- Financing graduate medical education to meet the needs of children and the future pediatrician workforceScott A Shipman
Pediatrics 121:855-61. 2008..The financing of graduate medical education is an important and effective tool to ensure that the future pediatrician workforce can provide optimal heath care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults...