Mohammad S Al-Zahrani
Affiliation: Case Western Reserve University
- Implant therapy in aggressive periodontitis patients: a systematic review and clinical implicationsMohammad S Al-Zahrani
Department of Periodontics, School of Dental Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Quintessence Int 39:211-5. 2008..A summary and critical analysis of the aforementioned articles is presented...
- Width of keratinized gingiva and the health status of the supporting tissues around dental implantsAnil Bouri
Department of Periodontics, School of Dental Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 4905, USA
Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 23:323-6. 2008..This cross-sectional study was performed to determine whether an association exists between the width of keratinized mucosa and the health of implant-supporting tissues...
- Response to periodontal therapy in patients who had weight loss after bariatric surgery and obese counterparts: a pilot studyDima Lakkis
Department of Periodontics, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, 2124 Cornell Road, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Periodontol 83:684-9. 2012..The present study aims to assess whether significant weight loss would improve the response to non-surgical periodontal therapy in obese patients...
- Reduced systemic inflammatory mediators after treatment of chronic gingivitisAhmed S Alzahrani
Department of Periodontics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Saudi Med J 34:415-9. 2013..To assess the changes in the level of C-reactive protein (CRP) and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) in gingival crevicular fluid (GCF) after treatment of chronic gingivitis in systemically healthy individuals...
- Clinical assessment of peri-implant tissues in patients with varying severity of chronic periodontitisFitin Aloufi
Department of Periodontics, School of Dental Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 4905, USA
Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 11:37-40. 2009..This retrospective study assessed the health of peri-implant tissues in patients with varying severity of chronic periodontitis...
- Alveolar bone loss and reported medical status among a sample of patients at a Saudi dental schoolMohammad S Al-Zahrani
Division of Periodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Oral Health Prev Dent 4:113-8. 2006....