Richard L White
Affiliation: Carolinas Medical Center
- Detection of human MCP-4/CCL13 isoforms by SELDI immunoaffinity captureLeonardo Rossi
Department of Human Morphology and Applied Biology, University of Pisa, 56126 Pisa, Italy
J Transl Med 4:5. 2006..By using SELDI immunoaffinity capture technology we describe two mature isoforms both present in serum before and after high-dose IL-2 immunotherapy...
- Factors predictive of the status of sentinel lymph nodes in melanoma patients from a large multicenter databaseRichard L White
Department of General Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, Blumenthal Cancer Center, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 18:3593-600. 2011..This study investigated the significance of factors for predicting regional nodal disease in cutaneous melanoma using a large multicenter database...
- Cancer immunotherapyRichard L White
Division of Surgical Oncology, Carolinas Medical Center, Blumenthal Cancer Center, 1025 Morehead Medical Drive, Suite 600, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 20:531-54, ix. 2011....
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy after neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancerVirginia H Stell
Carolinas Medical Center, Blumenthal Cancer Center, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Breast J 17:71-4. 2011..0; NON=16.4; p=0.047). Sentinel node biopsy performed after neo-adjuvant chemotherapy appears to be an oncologically sound procedure and may save some patients the morbidity of a complete lymph node dissection...
- Method of biopsy and incidence of positive margins in primary melanomaVirginia H Stell
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of General Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, Blumenthal Cancer Center, 1025 Morehead Medical Drive, Suite 600, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 14:893-8. 2007..Initial biopsies with a positive deep margin suggest inadequate sampling, potentially limiting accurate staging and affecting treatment decisions...
- Effect of intraoperative radiocolloid injection on sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with breast cancerVirginia H Stell
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, Carolinas Medical Center, Blumenthal Cancer Center, Charlotte, NC, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 16:2300-4. 2009..Injection after anesthesia eliminates this discomfort but allows less time for radiocolloid migration. Our goal was to validate the efficacy of intraoperative injection...
- High-dose interleukin-2: is it still indicated for melanoma and RCC in an era of targeted therapies?Asim Amin
Division of Immunotherapy, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina 28204, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 27:680-91. 2013....
- Skin tumor responsiveness to interleukin-2 treatment and CD8 Foxp3+ T cell expansion in an immunocompetent mouse modelDavid M Foureau
Department of General Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, 1000 Blythe Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 60:1347-56. 2011..Additionally, these data may provide insight to predict response in patients with melanoma undergoing rhIL-2 treatment...
- A retrospective study of columnar alteration with prominent apical snouts and secretions and the association with cancerMelissa M Guerra-Wallace
Blumenthal Cancer Center, Charlotte, NC, USA
Am J Surg 188:395-8. 2004..This study evaluated the incidence of cancer (in situ/invasive) in core biopsies and in subsequent surgical biopsy specimens after an initial core biopsy identifying CAPSS...
- Update on the NSABP and ACOSOG breast cancer sentinel node trialsRichard L White
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of General Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina 28232 2861, USA
Am Surg 70:420-4. 2004..Overall survival, disease-free survival, local regional control, and morbidity serve as end points. This trial is currently enrolling patients...