Robert W Schafermeyer
Affiliation: Carolinas Medical Center
- Hospital and emergency department crowding in the United StatesRobert W Schafermeyer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Emerg Med (Fremantle) 15:22-7. 2003..In order to achieve any of these changes in policy over the long term, advocates for reform must aggressively pursue them today...
- A profile of US emergency departments in 2001Ashley F Sullivan
Department of Emergency Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ann Emerg Med 48:694-701. 2006..quot; We seek to determine the number, distribution, and characteristics of US EDs, with a long-term goal of improving access to emergency care...
- A call for expanding the role of the emergency physician in the care of patients with asthmaAdam J Singer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794, USA
Ann Emerg Med 45:295-8. 2005
- A study of the workforce in emergency medicine: 1999John C Moorhead
Department of Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR, USA
Ann Emerg Med 40:3-15. 2002....
- Financing of emergency medicine graduate medical education programs in an era of declining Medicare reimbursement and supportMichael R Baumann
Department of Emergency Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Acad Emerg Med 11:756-9. 2004..The paper presents the history and background on GME financing followed by currently known changes from the recently signed Medicare Act of 2003...
- Political issues in emergency medicine: The United StatesJames Hoekstra
Health Sciences, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
Emerg Med Australas 16:183-9. 2004..They write from a personal perspective. Their views are their own, and do not represent any organization(s) with which they may have or had affiliations...