Florence T Wang
Affiliation: Cancer Prevention Program
- Modifying effects of the HFE polymorphisms on the association between lead burden and cognitive declineFlorence T Wang
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Environ Health Perspect 115:1210-5. 2007..As iron and lead promote oxidative damage, and hemochromatosis (HFE) gene polymorphisms increase body iron burden, HFE variant alleles may modify the lead burden and cognitive decline relationship...
- Effectiveness of the pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in preventing gastroenteritis in the United StatesFlorence T Wang
Drug Safety, Department of Epidemiology, 950 Winter St, Suite 3800, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Pediatrics 125:e208-13. 2010..We assessed the vaccine effectiveness (VE) of RV5 among US infants during the first 2 rotavirus seasons after vaccine licensure...
- Effectiveness of an incomplete RotaTeq (RV5) vaccination regimen in preventing rotavirus gastroenteritis in the United StatesFlorence T Wang
OptumInsight Epidemiology, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 32:278-83. 2013..This study assessed the effectiveness of RV5 following partial completion of the 3-dose regimen...
- Modifying roles of glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms on the association between cumulative lead exposure and cognitive functionKi Do Eum
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Neurotoxicology 39:65-71. 2013..We investigated whether the GSTP1 Val105 and GSTM1 deletion polymorphisms modify the lead-cognitive function association...
- Postmarketing evaluation of the short-term safety of the pentavalent rotavirus vaccineJeanne Loughlin
Epidemiology, OptumInsight, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 31:292-6. 2012..Secondary objectives assessed the occurrence of Kawasaki disease (KD) and general safety...