Affiliation: Cambridge Health Alliance
- The Harvard Medical School-Cambridge integrated clerkship: an innovative model of clinical educationBarbara Ogur
Harvard Medical School Cambridge Integrated Clerkship, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge 02139, USA
Acad Med 82:397-404. 2007....
- Learning through longitudinal patient care-narratives from the Harvard Medical School-Cambridge Integrated ClerkshipBarbara Ogur
Harvard Medical School Cambridge Integrated Clerkship, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Acad Med 84:844-50. 2009..The authors sought to identify ways in which learning through the longitudinal care of patients in an innovative longitudinal integrated clerkship contributes to the education of students in their principal clinical year...
- Educational outcomes of the Harvard Medical School-Cambridge integrated clerkship: a way forward for medical educationDavid Hirsh
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts, USA
Acad Med 87:643-50. 2012..The authors compare the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of students completing the CIC with those of students completing traditional third-year clerkships...
- Can changes in the principal clinical year prevent the erosion of students' patient-centered beliefs?Edward Krupat
Center for Evaluation, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Acad Med 84:582-6. 2009..The authors present data collected in the 2005-2006 academic year from a pilot program aimed at enhancing this experience, thereby enabling students to resist these negative influences...
- Teaching medical students about cancer impact through a longitudinal surgical experience: a case studyArundhati Ghosh
Department of Surgery, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Teach Learn Med 24:158-62. 2012..We designed and execute a longitudinal curriculum that provides a comprehensive understanding of cancer illness and its impact upon the patient...
- "Continuity" as an organizing principle for clinical education reformDavid A Hirsh
Cambridge Hospital, Cambridge, MA, USA
N Engl J Med 356:858-66. 2007