Jessica L Goren
Affiliation: Cambridge Health Alliance
- Development and delivery of a quality improvement program to reduce antipsychotic polytherapyJessica L Goren
Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 16:393-401. 2010....
- Antipsychotic prescribing pathways, polypharmacy, and clozapine use in treatment of schizophreniaJessica L Goren
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:527-33. 2013..Therefore, the primary objectives of this study were to identify and describe pathways for antipsychotic prescribing, assess the consistency of observed pathways with treatment guidelines, and describe variability across facilities...
- Hyperthyroidism associated with topiramate treatmentJessica L Goren
University of Rhode Island, Cambridge Health Alliance and Harvard Harvard Medical School, Somerville, MA, USA
Psychosomatics 47:529-30. 2006
- When is antipsychotic polypharmacy supported by research evidence? Implications for QIJessica L Goren
University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 34:571-82. 2008..Although this has often been cited as a potential quality-of-care problem, reviews of research evidence on antipsychotic polypharmacy have not distinguished between appropriate versus inappropriate use...
- The use of omega-3 fatty acids in mental illnessJessica L Goren
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI 02881, USA
J Pharm Pract 24:452-71. 2011..This article will summarize the current evidence on the effects of omega-3 fatty acids on prevention and treatment of mental illness...