Amy M Bauer
Affiliation: Cambridge Health Alliance
- Tackling the global mental health challenge: a psychosomatic medicine/consultation-liaison psychiatry perspectiveAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychosomatics 51:185-93. 2010..Consultation-liaison (C-L) psychiatry, informed by principles of psychosomatic medicine, is well-positioned to address the global impact of mental disorders through primary care C-L models...
- Impact of patient language proficiency and interpreter service use on the quality of psychiatric care: a systematic reviewAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:765-73. 2010..This literature review examined the effects of patients' limited English proficiency and use of professional and ad hoc interpreters on the quality of psychiatric care...
- The role of psychosomatic medicine in global health careAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, MA 02140, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 13:10-7. 2011....
- English language proficiency and mental health service use among Latino and Asian Americans with mental disordersAmy M Bauer
Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Med Care 48:1097-104. 2010....
- Prophecies of childhood: how children's social environments and biological propensities affect the health of populationsAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Int J Behav Med 11:164-75. 2004..Acknowledging the long-lasting sequelae of childhood adversity has important implications for public health and society...