Amy M Bauer
Affiliation: Cambridge Health Alliance
- Tackling the global mental health challenge: a psychosomatic medicine/consultation-liaison psychiatry perspectiveAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychosomatics 51:185-93. 2010..Consultation-liaison (C-L) psychiatry, informed by principles of psychosomatic medicine, is well-positioned to address the global impact of mental disorders through primary care C-L models...
- Impact of patient language proficiency and interpreter service use on the quality of psychiatric care: a systematic reviewAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:765-73. 2010..This literature review examined the effects of patients' limited English proficiency and use of professional and ad hoc interpreters on the quality of psychiatric care...
- The role of psychosomatic medicine in global health careAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, MA 02140, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 13:10-7. 2011....
- English language proficiency and mental health service use among Latino and Asian Americans with mental disordersAmy M Bauer
Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Med Care 48:1097-104. 2010....
- Specialty behavioral health service use among chronically ill medicare advantage patients with substance use problemsHsiang Huang
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA Electronic address
Psychosomatics 54:546-51. 2013..This study examines the use of substance abuse and mental health services among older adults with substance use disorders...
- Depression care and treatment in a chronically ill Medicare populationHsiang Huang
Department of Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 35:382-6. 2013..The purpose of this study is to examine depression care among chronically ill Medicare Advantage beneficiaries...
- Care managers' experiences in a collaborative care program for high risk mothers with depressionHsiang Huang
Cambridge Health Alliance, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Psychosomatics 54:272-6. 2013..The aim of this study was to understand care managers' experiences in caring for depressed mothers in an integrated behavioral health program...
- Prophecies of childhood: how children's social environments and biological propensities affect the health of populationsAmy M Bauer
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Int J Behav Med 11:164-75. 2004..Acknowledging the long-lasting sequelae of childhood adversity has important implications for public health and society...