Affiliation: Caliper Life Sciences
- A spontaneous acinar cell carcinoma model for monitoring progression of pancreatic lesions and response to treatment through noninvasive bioluminescence imagingNing Zhang
Caliper Life Sciences, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:4915-24. 2009..We have generated an EL1-luc/TAg transgenic mouse model that develops spontaneous and bioluminescent acinar cell carcinomas. We applied this model to noninvasively monitor tumor development and drug response...
- Tracking angiogenesis induced by skin wounding and contact hypersensitivity using a Vegfr2-luciferase transgenic mouseNing Zhang
Xenogen Corporation, 860 Atlantic Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
Blood 103:617-26. 2004..The Vegfr2-luc model will be valuable in monitoring the ability of drugs to affect angiogenesis in vivo...
- NF-kappaB and not the MAPK signaling pathway regulates GADD45beta expression during acute inflammationNing Zhang
Xenogen Corporation, Alameda, California 94501, USA
J Biol Chem 280:21400-8. 2005..Thus, NF-kappaB signaling involves induction of GADD45beta expression, which supports the proposed role of GADD45beta in protecting cells against DNA damaged under various stress conditions...
- Imaging pulmonary NF-kappaB activation and therapeutic effects of MLN120B and TDZD-8Dan Ansaldi
Caliper Life Sciences, Alameda, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e25093. 2011..This approach will potentiate further studies on NF-κB regulation under various inflammatory conditions...
- Monitoring bacterial burden, inflammation and bone damage longitudinally using optical and μCT imaging in an orthopaedic implant infection in miceJared A Niska
Orthopaedic Hospital Research Center, Orthopaedic Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e47397. 2012..These infections are characterized by the formation of persistent bacterial biofilms on the implanted materials, causing inflammation, periprosthetic osteolysis, osteomyelitis, and bone damage, resulting in implant loosening and failure...
- Enhanced detection of myeloperoxidase activity in deep tissues through luminescent excitation of near-infrared nanoparticlesNing Zhang
Caliper Life Sciences, Alameda, California, USA
Nat Med 19:500-5. 2013..We developed a sensitive MPO detection methodology that provides a means for visualizing and quantifying oxidative stress in deep tissue. This method is amenable to rapid evaluation of anti-inflammatory agents in animal models...
- Serum amyloid A-luciferase transgenic mice: response to sepsis, acute arthritis, and contact hypersensitivity and the effects of proteasome inhibitionNing Zhang
Xenogen, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
J Immunol 174:8125-34. 2005..These results suggest that both local and systemic induction of A-SAA occur during inflammation and may contribute to the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases associated with amyloid deposition...
- An inducible nitric oxide synthase-luciferase reporter system for in vivo testing of anti-inflammatory compounds in transgenic miceNing Zhang
Xenogen Corporation, Alameda, CA 94501, USA
J Immunol 170:6307-19. 2003..The establishment of the iNos-luc transgenic model provides a valuable tool for studying processes in which the iNOS gene is induced and for screening anti-inflammatory compounds in vivo...