Affiliation: California Environmental Protection Agency
- Participant experiences in a breastmilk biomonitoring study: a qualitative assessmentNerissa Wu
Department of Environmental Health, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Environ Health 8:4. 2009....
- Practitioner-specific medians for nuchal translucency to improve first-trimester screening performanceNerissa Wu
California Department of Public Health, Richmond, CA, USA
Obstet Gynecol 119:785-94. 2012..This study examined data from the California Prenatal Screening Program to evaluate the effect of individual medians on screening performance...
- Human exposure to PBDEs: associations of PBDE body burdens with food consumption and house dust concentrationsNerissa Wu
Department of Environmental Health Talbot 2E, Boston University School of Public Health, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Environ Sci Technol 41:1584-9. 2007..Our results support the hypothesis that the indoor environment and diet both play prominent roles in adult human exposure to PBDEs...
- Predictors of tetrabromobisphenol-A (TBBP-A) and hexabromocyclododecanes (HBCD) in milk from Boston mothersCourtney C Carignan
Department of Environmental Health, Boston University School of Public Health, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Environ Sci Technol 46:12146-53. 2012..51, 95% CI = 0.32-0.82). These results suggest that lifestyle factors are related to body burdens of HBCD and that domestic electronics may be an important source of HBCD exposure in the indoor environment...
- Integrated and first trimester prenatal screening in California: program implementation and patient choice for follow-up servicesRobert Currier
California Department of Public Health, Genetic Disease Screening Program, Richmond, CA, USA
Prenat Diagn 32:1077-83. 2012..The California Prenatal Screening Program serves over 350,000 women annually. This study examines utilization rates for the various screening options and patient choices regarding follow-up services...