Julie Ann Sakowski
Affiliation: California Pacific Medical Center
- Using a bar-coded medication administration system to prevent medication errors in a community hospital networkJulie Sakowski
Sutter Health Institute for Research and Education SHIRE, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:2619-25. 2005
- Severity of medication administration errors detected by a bar-code medication administration systemJulie Sakowski
Sutter Health Institute for Research and Education, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:1661-6. 2008..The severity of medication administration errors detected by a bar-code medication administration (BCMA) system was studied...
- Willingness to recommend a health plan: who is dissatisfied and what don't they like?Julie A Sakowski
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco, Calif, USA
Am J Manag Care 10:393-400. 2004....
- Peering into the black box: billing and insurance activities in a medical groupJulie Ann Sakowski
Sutter Institute for Research and Education, San Francisco, California, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 28:w544-54. 2009..In addition, clinicians spent more than thirty-five minutes per day performing these tasks. The cost to medical groups, including clinicians' time, was at least $85,276 per FTE physician (10 percent of revenue)...
- The cost of implementing inpatient bar code medication administrationJulie Ann Sakowski
University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California St, Ste 420, Box 0613, San Francisco, CA 94143 0613, USA
Am J Manag Care 19:e38-45. 2013..To calculate the costs associated with implementing and operating an inpatient bar-code medication administration (BCMA) system in the community hospital setting and to estimate the cost per harmful error prevented...