Charles E Reed
Affiliation: California Pacific Medical Center
- Inhaled corticosteroids: why do physicians and patients fail to comply with guidelines for managing asthma?Charles E Reed
Mayo Clin Proc 79:453-5. 2004
- The natural history of asthmaCharles E Reed
Mayo Medical School, Boulder Junction, WI 54512, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 118:543-8; quiz 549-50. 2006..Patients with asthma have the same overall rate and age of death as the general population, but are more likely to die of lung diseases, including cancer...
- Inflammatory effect of environmental proteases on airway mucosaCharles E Reed
Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 7:368-74. 2007....
- Asthma in the elderly: diagnosis and managementCharles E Reed
Department of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 126:681-7; quiz 688-9. 2010..Leukotriene antagonists and low-dose theophylline are often helpful additives to aerosol glucocorticoids. Oral glucocorticoids might be indicated for severe asthma...
- The role of protease activation of inflammation in allergic respiratory diseasesCharles E Reed
Allergic Diseases Research Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 114:997-1008; quiz 1009. 2004..Future research promises to promote our understanding of the pathogenesis of allergic respiratory diseases and point the way to new therapies...
- Onset and outcome of asthma in older adults. A clinician's perspectiveCharles E Reed
Mayo Clinic, Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 22:53-65. 2002
- Management of occupational allergy to natural rubber latex in a medical center: the importance of quantitative latex allergen measurement and objective follow-upLoren W Hunt
Allergic Diseases Research Laboratory and the Departments of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 110:S96-106. 2002....
- What the 21st century does not know about asthma-yetCharles E Reed
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:601-2. 2008