David R Minor
Affiliation: California Pacific Medical Center
- Successful desensitization in a case of Stevens-Johnson syndrome due to vemurafenibDavid R Minor
Center for Melanoma Research and Treatment, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California, USA
Melanoma Res 22:410-1. 2012..Vemurafenib was tolerated at a 50% dose after a 3-week desensitization. Desensitization may be possible in patients who develop Stevens-Johnson syndrome after vemurafenib treatment...
- Sunitinib therapy for melanoma patients with KIT mutationsDavid R Minor
California Pacific Center for Melanoma Research and Treatment, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:1457-63. 2012..We aimed to assess the predictive role of KIT mutation, amplification, or overexpression for response to treatment with the kinase inhibitor sunitinib...
- A phase II study of thalidomide in advanced metastatic renal cell carcinomaDavid R Minor
California Kidney Cancer Center, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, USA
Invest New Drugs 20:389-93. 2002..To evaluate the toxicity and activity of thalidomide in patients with advanced metastatic renal cell cancer and to measure changes of one angiogenic factor, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)165, with therapy...
- A retrospective study of biochemotherapy for metastatic melanoma: the importance of dose intensityDavid R Minor
San Francisco Oncology Associates, California Pacific Medical Center, 2100 Webster Street 326, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 20:479-86. 2005..In this retrospective study, we described the relationship between achieved dose intensity and the response rate of inpatient decrescendo biochemotherapy at our center...
- Infliximab in the treatment of anti-CTLA4 antibody (ipilimumab) induced immune-related colitisDavid R Minor
California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 24:321-5. 2009..Treatment with infliximab, mesalamine, and hydrocortisone enemas may produce a rapid improvement in ipilimumab-induced colitis and avoid the administration of systemic steroids...
- Prognostic factors in metastatic melanoma patients treated with biochemotherapy and maintenance immunotherapyDavid R Minor
California Pacific Medical Center, 2100 Webster Street, Suite 326, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Oncologist 14:995-1002. 2009..We felt that the study of prognostic factors would determine which patients might benefit from this intensive therapy...
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine plus cisplatin repeating doublet therapy in previously treated, relapsed ovarian cancer patientsRobert A Nagourney
Rational Therapeutics, Inc, Long Beach, California 90806, USA
Gynecol Oncol 88:35-9. 2003..The aim was to determine the safety and efficacy of gemcitabine plus cisplatin for patients with relapsed ovarian carcinoma and to compare ex vivo drug sensitivity profiles with clinical outcomes...