Scott V Masten
Affiliation: California Environmental Protection Agency
- Graduated driver licensing program component calibrations and their association with fatal crash involvementScott V Masten
California Department of Motor Vehicles, Research and Development Branch, 2570 24th Street, MS H 126, Sacramento, CA 95818 2606, USA
Accid Anal Prev 57:105-13. 2013..There was no clear evidence to support particular calibrations for supervised driving hours or unrestricted license ages...
- Graduated driver licensing and fatal crashes involving 16- to 19-year-old driversScott V Masten
California Department of Motor Vehicles, Research and Development Branch, 2570 24th St MS H 126, Sacramento, CA 95818 2606, USA
JAMA 306:1098-103. 2011....
- The effectiveness of home-study driver education compared to classroom instruction: the impact on student knowledge and attitudesScott V Masten
California Department of Motor Vehicles, Sacramento, California, USA
Traffic Inj Prev 5:117-21. 2004..Home-study driver education programs exist in several states, but none have been scientifically evaluated to determine if such courses are as effective as classroom courses for teaching driver education...
- Long-term effect of the North Carolina graduated driver licensing system on licensed driver crash incidence: a 5-year survival analysisScott V Masten
University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center, 730 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd, Suite 300 Campus Box 3430, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 3430, United States
Accid Anal Prev 42:1647-52. 2010..The benefits are greater for males, who tend to have higher crash rates. The findings contradict conventional wisdom that the entire benefit of GDL results merely from decreasing or delaying licensure among young drivers...
- Evaluation of California's graduated driver licensing programScott V Masten
California Department of Motor Vehicles, Research and Development Branch MS F126, 2415 1st Avenue Sacramento, California 95818, USA
J Safety Res 35:523-35. 2004....