Affiliation: California State University
- The link between obesity and the built environment. Evidence from an ecological analysis of obesity and vehicle miles of travel in CaliforniaJavier Lopez-Zetina
Health Science Department, California State University, 1250 Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, California, CA 90840 4902, USA
Health Place 12:656-64. 2006..We sought to explore the association between an indicator of transportation data (Vehicle Miles of Travel, VMT) at the county level as it relates to obesity and physical inactivity in California...
- Predictors of syphilis seroreactivity and prevalence of HIV among street recruited injection drug users in Los Angeles County, 1994-6J Lopez-Zetina
Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services, HIV Epidemiology Program, Los Angeles, California, USA
Sex Transm Infect 76:462-9. 2000..To describe HIV prevalence and the association between syphilis incidence and sexual and drug injection risk behaviours in a cohort of street recruited injecting drug users (IDUs) in Los Angeles County, between 1994 and 1996...
- Initiation to methamphetamine use in a binational sample of women at the US-Mexico borderJavier Lopez-Zetina
Health Science Department, California State University, 1250 Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90840 4902, USA
J Ethn Subst Abuse 9:28-39. 2010....
- Addressing the need for access to culturally and linguistically appropriate HIV/AIDS prevention for LatinosBritt Rios-Ellis
Health Sciences Department, National Council for La Raza California State University Long Beach Center for Latino Community Health, Evaluation and Leadership Training, California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, CA 90815, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 10:445-60. 2008..S. and Latin America. Evaluators responded positively to the brochures, and Latino-serving organizations in 48 states now use them for HIV/AIDS prevention outreach and education...
- Comparison of drug use in the US/Mexico borderJavier Lopez Zetina; Fiscal Year: 2005..We expect that pilot data from this research will serve to guide in the future larger multi-focused, culturally appropriate assessments and interventions that address the growing, interdependent, global impact of drug use and abuse. ..