William H Goodson
Affiliation: California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute
- Bisphenol A induces a profile of tumor aggressiveness in high-risk cells from breast cancer patientsShanaz H Dairkee
California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Cancer Res 68:2076-80. 2008....
- Optimization of clinical breast examinationWilliam H Goodson
Department of Surgery, California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Med 123:329-34. 2010....
- Closure of partial mastectomyWilliam H Goodson
Department of Surgery, California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, 2100 Webster St, Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Am J Surg 191:117-20. 2006....
- Activation of the mTOR pathway by low levels of xenoestrogens in breast epithelial cells from high-risk womenWilliam H Goodson
California Pacific Medical Center, Research Institute, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Carcinogenesis 32:1724-33. 2011..Our observations demonstrate the feasibility of studying renewable human samples as surrogates and reinforce the concern that BPA and MP, at low concentrations detected in humans, can have adverse health consequences...
- Distinctive responsiveness to stromal signaling accompanies histologic grade programming of cancer cellsMaria Gloria Luciani
California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e20016. 2011..In this light, early attenuation of epithelial-stromal crosstalk could improve the management of cases prone to be clinically challenging...
- Bisphenol-A-induced inactivation of the p53 axis underlying deregulation of proliferation kinetics, and cell death in non-malignant human breast epithelial cellsShanaz H Dairkee
California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, 475 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Carcinogenesis 34:703-12. 2013..We show that BPA exposure induces aberrant expression of multiple checkpoints that regulate cell survival, proliferation and apoptosis and that such changes can be effectively ameliorated...
- Overall clinical breast examination as a factor in delayed diagnosis of breast cancerWilliam H Goodson
Department of Surgery, California Pacific Medical Research Institute, San Francisco, USA
Arch Surg 137:1152-6. 2002..A standardized description of clinical breast examination (CBE) can predict the risk of delayed diagnosis of breast cancer...
- Causes of physician delay in the diagnosis of breast cancerWilliam H Goodson
Department of Surgery, California Pacific Medical Research Institute, 2100 Webster, Suite 401, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Arch Intern Med 162:1343-8. 2002..Understanding sources of physician delay in diagnosis of breast cancer will assist efforts to expedite diagnosis...
- New models and online calculator for predicting non-sentinel lymph node status in sentinel lymph node positive breast cancer patientsHolbrook E Kohrt
Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
BMC Cancer 8:66. 2008..Our goal was to develop new models to quantify the risk of NSLN metastasis in SLN-positive patients and to compare predictive capabilities to another widely used model...
- Ki-67 correlates with in vivo bromodeoxyuridine labeling index in operable breast cancerWilliam H Goodson
J Clin Oncol 24:3809; author reply 3809. 2006
- Breast cancer reporting practice and guidelinesWilliam H Goodson
J Am Coll Surg 199:170; author reply 171. 2004
- Optimal recall rates following mammographyWilliam H Goodson
JAMA 291:821-2; author reply 822. 2004
- Risks of postmenopausal hormone replacementWilliam H Goodson
JAMA 288:2820-1; author reply 2823-4. 2002
- Streamlining clinical breast examinationWilliam H Goodson
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:1476-7. 2005
- Molecular prediction of recurrence of breast cancerWilliam H Goodson
N Engl J Med 352:1605-7; author reply 1605-7. 2005