E J Frackiewicz
Affiliation: California Clinical Trials
- Women's health care during the perimenopauseE J Frackiewicz
California Clinical Trials, Beverly Hills, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 40:800-11. 2000..To review the perimenopause, its associated symptoms, and current management options...
- Evaluation and management of premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorderE J Frackiewicz
California Clinical Trials, Beverly Hills, CA 90211, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 41:437-47. 2001..To review premenstrual disorders, their varied symptoms, possible etiology, and treatment options...
- Brasofensine treatment for Parkinson's disease in combination with levodopa/carbidopaEdyta J Frackiewicz
Briston Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, NJ, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:225-30. 2002..To investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic properties of the dopamine transporter antagonist brasofensine (BMS-204756) in patients with Parkinson's disease receiving levodopa/carbidopa treatment...
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosisEdyta J Frackiewicz
California Clinical Trials, 8501 Wilshire Boulevard, Main Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90211, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 4:67-82. 2003..Experimental treatments for endometriosis show promising preliminary results and include GnRH antagonists, aromatase inhibitors, selective oestrogen receptor modulators and mifepristone...
- Risperidone in the treatment of Hispanic inpatients with schizophrenia: a pilot studyEdyta J Frackiewicz
Howard University, Washington, DC, USA
Psychiatry 65:371-4. 2002..A trend toward more frequently occurring extrapyramidal symptoms among Hispanics was also found, which suggests that dosages lower than those typically recommended may be necessary in Hispanic schizophrenics...
- Review of the acetylcholinesterase inhibitor galanthamineJ J Sramek
California Clinical Trials, 8501 Wilshire Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90211, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 9:2393-402. 2000..Typical of AChEIs, the most common adverse events associated with GAL are nausea and vomiting. In conclusion, evidence to date suggests galanthamine to be similar to other AChEIs in improving cognitive function in AD patients...
- Endometriosis: an overview of the disease and its treatmentE J Frackiewicz
California Clinical Trials, Beverly Hills 90211, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 40:645-57; quiz 699-702. 2000..To review endometriosis, its etiology, clinical presentation, and current management options...
- Pharmacokinetics and tolerability of buspirone during oral administration to children and adolescents with anxiety disorder and normal healthy adultsD E Salazar
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 41:1351-8. 2001..In adults, the most common adverse effect was somnolence (21.4%); lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea were also reported, although these were mild in intensity...
- First clinical evaluation of ganstigmine in patients with probable Alzheimer's diseaseS S Jhee
California Clinical Trials, Beverly Hills, California USA
Clin Neuropharmacol 26:164-9. 2003..Ganstigmine, a novel cholinesterase inhibitor, was well tolerated within a dosing range of 5 to 10 mg. Once-daily dosing is supported by data on acetylcholinesterase inhibition...