Affiliation: California Institute of Technology
- Volumetric microvascular imaging of human retina using optical coherence tomography with a novel motion contrast techniqueJeff Fingler
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
Opt Express 17:22190-200. 2009..This motion contrast technique has demonstrated the ability to visualize resolution-limited vasculature independent of vessel orientation and flow velocity...
- Optical imaging of the chorioretinal vasculature in the living human eyeDae Yu Kim
Biological Imaging Center, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:14354-9. 2013....
- Phase-contrast OCT imaging of transverse flows in the mouse retina and choroidJeff Fingler
Department of Applied Physics, Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:5055-9. 2008..To test the hypothesis that a novel phase-contrast optical coherence tomography (OCT) system can image retinal and choroidal vessels in the living mouse...
- Homodyne en face optical coherence tomographyZahid Yaqoob
Department of Electrical Engineering, MC 136 93, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, 91125, USA
Opt Lett 31:1815-7. 2006..4 microm laterally with a 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio at 10 micros integration time. En face OCT imaging of a stage 52 Xenopus laevis was successfully demonstrated at a depth of 600 microm within the sample...
- Molecular contrast optical coherence tomography: A pump-probe scheme using indocyanine green as a contrast agentZahid Yaqoob
California Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Biophotonics Laboratory, 4 Moore Building, M C 136 93, 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
J Biomed Opt 11:054017. 2006..The paper also demonstrates ICG-based MCOCT imaging in tissue phantoms as well as within stage 54 Xenopus laevis...