Mark D Siegal
Affiliation: Bureau of Oral Health Services
- Ohio dental care providers' treatment of young children, 2002Mark D Siegal
Bureau of Oral Health Services, Ohio Department of Health, Columbus, Ohio 43215, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1583-91. 2005..The authors conducted a survey of Ohio dental care providers to examine factors influencing their willingness to care for these children...
- Targeting school-based dental sealant programs: who is at "higher risk"?Mark D Siegal
Ohio Department of Health, Bureau of Oral Health Services, 246 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
J Public Health Dent 70:140-7. 2010..To assess the effect of various school-level Free and Reduced Price Meal Program (FRPMP) enrollment-based risk thresholds on the ability of school-based sealant programs (S-BSPs) to reach higher risk children...
- Do school-based dental sealant programs reach higher risk children?Mark D Siegal
Bureau of Oral Health Services, Ohio Department of Health, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
J Public Health Dent 70:181-7. 2010....
- Parent or caregiver, staff, and dentist perspectives on access to dental care issues for head start children in OhioMark D Siegal
Bureau of Oral Health Services, Ohio Department of Health, PO Box 118, Columbus, OH 43216 0118, USA
Am J Public Health 95:1352-9. 2005..We conducted 5 surveys on consumer and provider perspectives on access to dental care for Ohio Head Start children to assess the need and appropriate strategies for action...
- Oral health status and access to dental care for ohio head start childrenMark D Siegal
Bureau of Oral Health Services, Ohio Department of Health, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Dent 26:519-25. 2004..The purpose of this survey were to assess the dental caries prevalence rate among children enrolled in Ohio's Head Start programs and assess factors relating to their dental care access...
- Body mass index measurement in schools: partnering with oral healthReena Oza-Frank
Ohio Department of Health, Columbus, OH, USA
J Public Health Dent 71:301-7. 2011..The purpose of this review was to examine methodological similarities and differences in states that have implemented joint school-based oral health/body mass index (BMI) surveillance...
- Validation of a method for collecting annual, population-based oral health data for the MCH Title V Block GrantAmber M Richardson Detty
Ohio Department of Health, Bureau of Oral Health Services, 246 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Matern Child Health J 13:349-54. 2009..This study sought to determine whether estimates of oral health-related indicators generated using a relatively small purposive sample of schools were reasonable...
- Statistical model for assessing the impact of targeted, school-based dental sealant programs on sealant prevalence among third graders in OhioSunny Kim
Department of Psychology, 200 Porter Hall, Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA
J Public Health Dent 63:195-9. 2003....