Affiliation: Bureau of Epidemiology
- Using a state cancer registry to recruit young breast cancer survivors and high-risk relatives: protocol of a randomized trial testing the efficacy of a targeted versus a tailored intervention to increase breast cancer screeningMaria C Katapodi
University of Michigan School of Nursing, 400 N, Ingalls Building, Room 2158, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
BMC Cancer 13:97. 2013....
- Michigan BioTrust for Health: public support for using residual dried blood spot samples for health researchD Duquette
Michigan Department of Community Health, 201 Townsend Street, Lansing, MI 48909, USA
Public Health Genomics 15:146-55. 2012....
- Blood Pressure Sunday: introducing genomics to the community through family historyVelma Theisen
Michigan Department of Community Health, Lansing, MI 48909, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 2:A23. 2005..The integration of genomics information into public health activities offers the opportunity to help raise awareness among populations at high risk for high blood pressure...
- Public support for the use of newborn screening dried blood spots in health researchD Duquette
Michigan Department of Community Health, Division of Genomics, Perinatal Health and Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Lansing, MI 48909, USA
Public Health Genomics 14:143-52. 2011..The level of support among Michigan adults for the use of residual newborn screening dried blood spots (DBS) was investigated...
- Using core public health functions to promote BRCA best practices among health plansD Duquette
Division of Genomics, Perinatal Health and Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Michigan Department of Community Health, Lansing, Mich 48909, USA DuquetteD michigan gov
Public Health Genomics 15:92-7. 2012....