Genomes and Genes
Susan A White
Affiliation: Bryn Mawr College
- Yeast ribosomal protein L32 recognizes an RNA G:U juxtapositionS A White
Department of Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania 19010, USA
RNA 2:226-34. 1996..These data imply that the G:U is probably paired and influences binding indirectly through its effect on the conformation of the RNA...
- Internal loop mutations in the ribosomal protein L30 binding site of the yeast L30 RNA transcriptSusan A White
Department of Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010, USA
RNA 10:369-77. 2004..In the absence of L30, some of the internal loop residues involved in the formation of the kink-turn motif are protected from chemical modification, indicating that some elements of kink-turn structure may form in the free L30 RNA...
- Compensatory mutations in the L30e kink-turn RNA-protein complexJames J Schweppe
Department of Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1789:469-76. 2009..The identification of these suppressors provides new insights into the architecture of a functional binding element and its recognition by an important RNA-binding protein...
- A novel loop-loop recognition motif in the yeast ribosomal protein L30 autoregulatory RNA complexH Mao
Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Nat Struct Biol 6:1139-47. 1999....
- Inherent protein structural flexibility at the RNA-binding interface of L30eJeffrey A Chao
Department of Molecular Biology, Department of Chemistry and The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Mol Biol 326:999-1004. 2003..Inherent conformational flexibility may be a hallmark of regions involved in intermolecular interactions...