Tricia M Zawacki
Affiliation: Brown University
- Executive and emotional dysfunction in Machado-Joseph diseaseTricia M Zawacki
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Mov Disord 17:1004-10. 2002..Impaired executive abilities and emotional functioning in MJD patients is consistent with disruption of frontal-subcortical systems...
- The relationship of subcortical MRI hyperintensities and brain volume to cognitive function in vascular dementiaRonald A Cohen
Department of Psychiatry, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 8:743-52. 2002..That WBV emerged as a stronger correlate of dementia raises further questions regarding the cerebral mechanisms that contribute to the development of VaD...
- Impulsivity and verbal deficits associated with domestic violenceRonald A Cohen
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island 02960, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 9:760-70. 2003..Both verbal expressive deficits and behavioral impulsivity appear to be relevant variables in predisposing men to domestic violence...
- The serial position effect in mild and moderately severe vascular dementiaRobert H Paul
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 20906, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 8:584-7. 2002....
- Behavioral problems as predictors of functional abilities of vascular dementia patientsTricia M Zawacki
Department of Psychology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 14:296-302. 2002..These findings highlight the importance of apathy as an independent factor associated with functional independence beyond general cognitive abilities...