Hedy S Wald
Affiliation: Brown University
- I've got mailHedy S Wald
Department of Family Medicine, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Fam Med 40:393-4. 2008
- Begin the BEGAN (The Brown Educational Guide to the Analysis of Narrative) - a framework for enhancing educational impact of faculty feedback to students' reflective writingShmuel P Reis
Division of Family Medicine, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, The Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Patient Educ Couns 80:253-9. 2010....
- Fostering and evaluating reflective capacity in medical education: developing the REFLECT rubric for assessing reflective writingHedy S Wald
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02860, USA
Acad Med 87:41-50. 2012..The authors developed a new evaluative tool that can be effectively applied to assess students' reflective levels and assist with the process of providing individualized written feedback to guide reflective capacity promotion...
- Untangling the Web--the impact of Internet use on health care and the physician-patient relationshipHedy S Wald
Department of Family Medicine, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Patient Educ Couns 68:218-24. 2007..In this article, an extensive review of the complex effects and sometimes contradictory roles of the Web in regard to health care delivery and the physician-patient relationship is presented...
- A piece of my mind. In the here and nowHedy S Wald
JAMA 299:613-4. 2008
- A piece of my mind. BrewHedy S Wald
JAMA 299:2255-6. 2008
- Reflecting on reflections: enhancement of medical education curriculum with structured field notes and guided feedbackHedy S Wald
Department of Family Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Biomedical Center, Providence, Rhode Island 02912, USA
Acad Med 84:830-7. 2009..Evaluation of the innovation was the fifth theme; some limitations are described, and suggestions for improvement are provided. Issues of the quality of the educational paradigm, generalizability, and sustainability are addressed...
- 'The Loss of My Elderly Patient:' Interactive reflective writing to support medical students' rites of passageHedy S Wald
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA
Med Teach 32:e178-84. 2010..Use of reflective narratives to augment reflective practice instruction is well documented...
- Beyond the margins: reflective writing and development of reflective capacity in medical educationHedy S Wald
Memorial Hospital, Department of Family Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:746-9. 2010..Within this article, we consider opportunities and challenges associated with implementation of reflective writing curricula for promotion of reflective capacity within medical education. We reflect upon reflection...