Benjamin F Rodriguez
Affiliation: Brown University
- Factor structure and stability of the Anxiety Sensitivity Index in a longitudinal study of anxiety disorder patientsBenjamin F Rodriguez
Brown University Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Box G BH Duncan Building, Providence RI 02912, USA
Behav Res Ther 42:79-91. 2004..The theoretical implications of these findings for future evaluations of anxiety sensitivity are discussed...
- Psychometric properties of the Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale (LSAS) in a longitudinal study of African Americans with anxiety disordersCourtney Beard
Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, USA
J Anxiety Disord 25:722-6. 2011..Overall, the LSAS performed similarly in our African American sample as in previous European American samples. Exploratory factor analyses are warranted to determine whether a better factor structure exists for African Americans...
- Mental health treatment received by primary care patients with posttraumatic stress disorderBenjamin F Rodriguez
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown University Medical School, Providence, R I, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:1230-6. 2003..Our purpose was to describe the characteristics of mental health treatment received by primary care patients diagnosed with PTSD...
- Characteristics and predictors of full and partial recovery from generalized anxiety disorder in primary care patientsBenjamin F Rodriguez
Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, IL 62901 6502, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 194:91-7. 2006..These results underscore that GAD is a chronic and persistent illness in primary care patients...
- Frequency and patterns of psychiatric comorbidity in a sample of primary care patients with anxiety disordersBenjamin F Rodriguez
Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Life Science II, Room 281, Mailcode 6502, Carbondale, IL 62901, USA
Compr Psychiatry 45:129-37. 2004..2001). Implications of these results for both the mental health and primary care fields are also discussed...
- Emotional deficits in military-related PTSD: an investigation of content and process disturbancesCandice M Monson
VA National Center for PTSD, Executive Division, 215 N Main, White River Junction, Vermont 05009, USA
J Trauma Stress 17:275-9. 2004....
- Chronicity in posttraumatic stress disorder and predictors of the course of posttraumatic stress disorder among primary care patientsCaron Zlotnick
Butler Hospital, Providence, RI 02906, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 192:153-9. 2004..e., full and partial PTSD). This study suggests that, in a primary care setting, PTSD is a persistent illness, and that many subjects who have recovered from PTSD continue to suffer from subthreshold symptoms of PTSD...
- Long-term use of benzodiazepines in participants with comorbid anxiety and alcohol use disordersTimothy I Mueller
Southern Arizona VA Health Care System, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Department of Psychiatry, Tucson, Arizona 85723, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 29:1411-8. 2005..Earlier research showed that the use of benzodiazepines was not significantly associated with the presence or absence of a history of an AUD over the first year of follow-up. This report extends that investigation...
- The structure of worry: relations between positive/negative personality characteristics and the Penn State Worry QuestionnaireBunmi O Olatunji
Department of Psychology, Vanderbilt University, 301 Wilson Hall, 111 21st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, United States
J Anxiety Disord 21:540-53. 2007..These findings support the use of the PSWQ in research examining the nature of worry and highlight how positive and negative characteristics may have unique relations with worry in the context of trait anxiety...
- Psychometric characteristics of the Mobility Inventory in a longitudinal study of anxiety disorders: replicating and exploring a three component solutionBenjamin F Rodriguez
Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901 6502, USA
J Anxiety Disord 21:752-61. 2007..Implications of these results for future studies of agoraphobia are discussed...
- Relationships among psychosocial functioning, diagnostic comorbidity, and the recurrence of generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and major depressionBenjamin F Rodriguez
Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University, Life Sciences II Room 222A, Carbondale, IL 62901 6502, USA
J Anxiety Disord 19:752-66. 2005..The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 188, 805-812], and suggest that increased psychosocial impairment may be a risk factor for relapse...