Adam J Olszewski
Affiliation: Brown University
- Comparative outcomes of rituximab-based systemic therapy and splenectomy in splenic marginal zone lymphomaAdam J Olszewski
Division of Hematology Oncology, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI, USA
Ann Hematol 93:449-58. 2014..Single-agent rituximab may offer the most favorable risk/benefit ratio in this population. ..
- Radiation Therapy Administration and Survival in Stage I/II Extranodal Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma of Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid TissueAdam J Olszewski
The Cancer Center at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, Rhode Island Electronic address
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 88:642-9. 2014..To determine the factors associated with the use of radiation therapy and associated survival outcomes in early-stage marginal zone lymphoma of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT)...
- Comparative outcomes of oncologic therapy in gastric extranodal marginal zone (MALT) lymphoma: analysis of the SEER-Medicare databaseA J Olszewski
The Cancer Center at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
Ann Oncol 24:1352-9. 2013..Therapy for gastric marginal zone (MALT) lymphoma is largely based on single-arm trials. This observational study compared survival with radiotherapy, rituximab and combination chemoimmunotherapy in this disease...
- Effects of adjuvant chemotherapy in HER2-positive or triple-negative pT1ab breast cancers: a multi-institutional retrospective studyAdam J Olszewski
Department of Medicine, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 138:215-23. 2013..While limited by the small number of events, our analysis does not support the increasingly prevalent practice of administering adjuvant chemotherapy in this population without more accurate prognostic and predictive factors...
- Survival of patients with marginal zone lymphoma: analysis of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results databaseAdam J Olszewski
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
Cancer 119:629-38. 2013..The prognosis of patients with MALT lymphoma varies according to the anatomical site of origin...
- Survival outcomes with and without splenectomy in splenic marginal zone lymphomaAdam J Olszewski
Division of Hematology Oncology, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
Am J Hematol 87:E119-22. 2012..66)or overall survival was detectable. The results strengthen the notion that, with the availability of safe and effective alternatives, splenectomy should no longer be considered the treatment of choice in SMZL...
- Population-based prognostic factors for survival in patients with Burkitt lymphoma: an analysis from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results databaseJorge J Castillo
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital The Miriam Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
Cancer 119:3672-9. 2013..This study evaluated prognostic factors for survival in adult patients with BL and a potential outcome improvement over the past decade in a population-based cohort...
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in T1a/bN0 HER2-positive or triple-negative breast cancers: application and outcomesYazan Migdady
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02912, USA The Cancer Center at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, 111 Brewster St, Pawtucket, RI 02860, USA
Breast 22:793-8. 2013..In a univariate analysis administration of adjuvant chemotherapy was not associated with a significantly better recurrence rate (P = 0.33)...