H L Leonard
Affiliation: Brown University
- Postinfectious and other forms of obsessive-compulsive disorderH L Leonard
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 8:497-511. 1999....
- Paediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infection (PANDAS)H L Leonard
Department of Psychiatry, Brown University, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 4:191-8. 2001..Ongoing research is directed at understanding the nature of the abnormal immune response, as well as identifying at-risk children, in order to provide for novel strategies of prevention and treatment...
- Obsessive-compulsive disorderHenrietta L Leonard
The Pediatric Anxiety Research Clinic PARC at the Bradley Hasbro Research Center, Rhode Island Hospital, Coro West 2, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 14:727-43, viii. 2005..This article reviews the phenomenology, causes, treatment, and outcome of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder...
- Early childhood OCD: preliminary findings from a family-based cognitive-behavioral approachJennifer B Freeman
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:593-602. 2008..To examine the relative efficacy of family-based cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) versus family-based relaxation treatment (RT) for young children ages 5 to 8 years with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Family-based treatment of early-onset obsessive-compulsive disorderJennifer B Freeman
Child and Family Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:S71-80. 2003..Finally, a model of family-based treatment for young children with OCD and some preliminary pilot data will be presented...
- The use of antibody D8/17 to identify B cells in adults with obsessive-compulsive disorderJ L Eisen
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Butler Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, 345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Psychiatry Res 104:221-5. 2001....
- Cognitive behavioral treatment for young children with obsessive-compulsive disorderJennifer B Freeman
Bradley Hasbro Research Center, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:337-43. 2007..Finally, it presents a proposed research agenda for addressing the unique concerns of the young child with OCD...
- Clinical problem solving: the case of Matthew, part IIBarry Nurcombe
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, The University of Queensland, Mental Health Centre, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Herston, Australia
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:215-22. 2002
- Prevalence of obsessive-compulsive disorder in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusMarcia J Slattery
National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:301-6. 2004..The goal of this pilot study was to investigate the prevalence of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a group of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)...
- The pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infection (PANDAS) subgroup: separating fact from fictionSusan E Swedo
Pediatrics and Developmental Neuropsychiatry Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Pediatrics 113:907-11. 2004
- Family Based Treatment of Early Childhood OCDHenrietta Leonard; Fiscal Year: 2004..At the end of the study, a final revised, comprehensive, manualized treatment protocol would be completed which could be tested in large efficacy and effectiveness studies. ..
- Treatment of Pediatric OCDHenrietta Leonard; Fiscal Year: 2006..Health professionals then will be better able to advise their pediatric OCD patients regarding the management of partial response to SRls. ..